Popular Posts

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Disclaimer

I just posted this to Facebook, and I felt the need to repost it here. Sorry for those of you who may read this and not understand the reference, but it's a personal issue that I have removed myself from, and due to certain recent posts I felt the need to further remove myself (as I have already stated that the referenced situation has nothing to do with me, and I hold no opinions on the matter, because none of it is my business and I would like to be left out of it).



Anything written or said by Michael Burton with relation to the state of Florida or anyone therein are his own personal views/opinions and do not represent the views/opinions of anyone that interacts with Michael Burton, including but not limited to Crystal Burton.
6 minutes ago · Privacy: · ·

No comments:

Post a Comment