Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To My Cousin Erynn

We've been through a lot in our lives. Both together, and apart. We've had our good times, and our bad times. But no matter what has ever happened or what anyone has ever said, we always come together again. You have always been my favorite cousin, and one of my closest friends. Even when we have NO IDEA what the other person is doing, we know that we will have long conversations about it all, laughing and crying together, when we see each other next.

your wedding day
I moved away, and began a stage of life that you weren't at yet. We had a lot of differences, and we were doing a lot of different things. I got married, and had children. I started a real life of my own, and I couldnt help but wonder if we would be able to be as close as we had been with our seperate lives as we got older. But then a year ago, you got married. And now here we are, today, and you are about to have your first baby boy. Today, you officially step up into the next stage of life, with a family of  your own and a new beginning. I am so proud of you, and I love you so much!

We are back in the same stage of life again, and you have no idea how happy that makes me. And even better, is that for the first time in 5 years, we live close enough to each other to visit. I can't wait till later this summer, when you bring your newborn to see me, and you get to meet my newborn. We still have a long way to go in our lives, more good times and more bad times. But at least now, we know we can do it together again. <3
you at 39 weeks
Congratulations, little momma. When you meet your baby, make sure to tell him how loved he is. And how blessed he is to have you as his mother. ♥

2 comments: