Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Just Know I'll Survive

I want to text someone
But I dont know who or what.
I want to talk to someone
But I dont know when or how.
I want to be alone;
A dream this life wont allow.
Do I know what I want?
Do I know why it's there?
Is anyone listening?
...does anyone care?
I ask too many questions
My mind can't comprehend.
I come up with too many reasons
Not enough rationality
The sense is gone.
Anger
Pain
Depression
Heartache
The drive is gone.
I just want to survive.
Foolishness
Love
Shame
Loss
Did something change?
Was it me?
Life kept moving
But I stood still.
I want to go somewhere
But I dont know where or why.
I want to do something
But I dont know wrong from right.
Though I might not survive
I'm going to win this fight.
I'm losing.
This is too close
That is too far.
I'm always wrong.
Everyday is the same
The same hurt
The same words
The same motivation
Its gone.
The drive is gone.
I just want to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment