Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Being a Mommy

This past Friday, I became a mother of two. I gave birth to my second little boy, just 22 months behind my first little boy. I can honestly say that I never thought I would be here. I mean, I've always wanted to have kids. I've always looked at baby toys and accessories and imagined one day having a house full of them, with little kids running around and laughing and playing. But never did I actually imagine the day to day activities of a stay at home wife and mother. There are many wonderful and terrible things involved with this career path I've chosen, but it would take a lifetime to explain them all. Actually, that might be just what happens.

You see, this blog has mostly been a way for me to express random, unrelated thoughts, with the weekly Garden Update (which I missed last week, since I was still in the hospital after having my son less than 24 hours prior). But I do believe it is time for my blog to have a theme. And that theme? Being a mommy. I want to tell the world about my daily trials, how life is going with my beautiful boys, and how they are growing up to be handsome men. But of course, every themed blog needs something special to look forward to. So I will still be posting my Garden Update (complete with pictures) every Saturday, and I will be starting to join in the Top Ten {Tuesday} hosted by http://www.ohamanda.com. Of course, what mommy-themed blog would be complete without also having posts about baby chicks? I am their mommy, too. :)

Looking forward to the first top ten post this Tuesday! And stay tuned tomorrow for the long-awaited Garden Update. I've got some wonderful (and some not-so-wonderful) surprises for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment