Popular Posts

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Seven Years

It's amazing how quickly time flies.

Seven years ago today, I made one of the best decisions of my entire life. I married my wonderful husband.

Over the years, we've been through it all. We've laughed, we've cried, we've argued, and we've shared. There have been challenges and trials, and we've pulled through each one, solidifying our bond and strengthening our relationship. We've made some amazing memories, and we've created two of the most adorable children that have ever existed (I know all parents think that, but our kids really are adorable).

For the first three years, we celebrated our anniversary as a couple. Since then, our children have come into our lives and I've realized that our anniversary means more than just us being together. It now also symbolizes one more year that our family has grown together. One more year that we've built our lives into something special and unique. One more year... It doesn't feel like it's been seven  years. At the same time, it feels like it's been forever. This sense of timelessness is exactly how I know it's meant to be... because I don't feel like there is an accurate measure of how long we've been together. It's as if I had already set myself up to be with him before I even existed.

Tomorrow morning, we are going to wake up and begin our eighth year together. Here's hoping for many more years together. I'm looking forward to all the memories we will make in the future.

I love you honey. ♥ Happy anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment